Re: The best crayons, construction paper

---------

From: artappeal (artappeal_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 03:45:03 PST

Speaking of construction paper crayons. I have regular crayons and
construction paper crayons on my table. The kids usually choose to use the
crayola c.p. crayons. The only complaint they have is "Where's the black
and red?" I say, that's why we have regular crayons too. Which reminds me,
I have lots of media on the table (a combo of col. pencils, crayons, c.p.
crayons, markers, and oil pastels) so that when we are working, we can
choose the best media for the job. I encourage mixing the media within the
work, but many students choose one and use it throughout. Has anyone else
noticed that?

Leah

---