Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Help needed.....

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 20:50:19 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
A mother came into class last week beaming from ear to ear and carring 5
large grocery bags full of empty potato chip cans (Pringles?) with
tops...the larger 9" high size...26 of them. I can't for the life of me
figure out a possible use for these. I've got pencil holders, I don't want
to make papier mache animals.....but what else is there? Anyone out there
feeling creative tonight?