Internet parent permission form

---------

From: Jim Robinson (robinsj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 20:36:23 PST

Hello-
I just spent 2 hours trying to find information in the archives of ARTSEDNET to no avail!
About a year ago (or so) someone sent in a copy of their form that they sent home to parents for a signature before they published the child's artwork on the internet. If anyone has this information, PLEASE let me know where to find it!
Kim in PA
robinsj@cvn.net

---