Note: To protect the privacy of our members, e-mail addresses have been removed from the archived messages. As a result, some links may be broken.

Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames



From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 19:15:35 PST

FYI Transfer paper can be found on pp. 133, 354 and 524 in the Sax catalog.
There is more than one use. Judy Nagel

----- Original Message -----
From: The Carpenter Family <>
To: ArtsEdNet Talk <>
Sent: Friday, March 09, 2001 6:48 PM

> ----------
> >From: "Bill Sechler" <>
> >To: "ArtsEdNet Talk" <>
> >Subject: Re: TRANSFER PAPERS?
> >Date: Fri, Mar 9, 2001, 10:07 AM
> >
> > What do you mean by "transfer paper"? I use photo/glossy paper for ink
> > laser printer and it comes out as a photographic print.
> >
> Dear Bill,
> Transfer paper is the t-shirt transfer paper that you can use as hot
> cold peel. You can transfer an image using the paper and an inkjet printer
> and then iron the image to many surfaces such as canvas, t-shirts, rice
> papers, watercolor paper, etc. Then, you can use other media on top of it
> you want. I have used acrylic and oil paints on top of a transfered image
> that was ironed onto canvas. I have used many different types of rice
> and then you can use colored pencil, some chalk pastels, pen and ink, etc.
> on top of that image. You can do lots of interesting mixed media collage
> work using the transfer paper.
> Becky
> ---