RE LAURA CHAPMAN

---------

From: LEO DAVINCE (ytsirk_uno_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 17:39:13 PST

I have recently been looking for a textbook series for
the the lower and junior grades. The Laura Chapman
Discover Art series was looked at. It has a great
teacher and student resource package that also comes
with poster visuals. I would recommend the teacher
resource package and the visuals. The student
textbook although nice to have is too expensive to
have complete class sets for. Great development of
ideas but may not necessarily follow your local or
state art expectations. It is a great resource to
have, but like a lot of resources how often do they
get used for the price tag. I don't think there is
anything else out there in published form that comes
close to Laura Chapman a well known art educator.