Re: The best crayons, colored pencils, markers, chalk

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 16:31:31 PST

Personally, I like the Crayola crayons, markers, and watercolors for
everything. Fiskars scissors are great. Elmer's WHITE glue (no glue
sticks!!!). These are all on the classroom list but the only thing I require
them to purchase/provide is Sharpie markers. Now I fully realize that I am
about to be flamed for my not allowing glue sticks AND for using Sharpies,
but this is what I do. :-) I HATE all the fancy glue they sell to the kids
nowadays! Pink and green glue can really destroy a project!
~Michal
whest177@wheatstate.com
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

> >What is the brightest crayon for construction paper?

---