Re: The best crayons, colored pencils, markers, chalk

---------

From: L. P. Skeen (lpskeen_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 07:04:47 PST

> >Longest lasting markers?
> The Sanford Colorific markers can literally go weeks without a cap and
still be ok.

I have to disagree on this. I won a shoebox full of these markers at NCAEA
last year, but did not open them until this fall. Some of the colors are
not true, ie: the black looks blue, and they don't give as good coverage on
the paper as Crayolas do. In addition, there's some kind of problem at
Sanford with the creation of these markers; I have found 3 so far with NO
COLOR WHATSOEVER in them. Weird.