RE: The best crayons, colored pencils, markers, chalk

---------

From: Kimbler, Angela (AKimbler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 09:00:28 PST

Kim,
I have taught elementary art for 5 years. When I started (3 different
schools) there was a hodge podge of different brands and I compared and
contrasted them to find the best materials.

Overall, Prang gave me the best results. They have a new crayon out that is
made especially for construction paper.

Tru-Ray construction paper is fadeless, costs more but worth it because so
many projects are saved for the art fair.

Angela

---