Meeting at 5:00 before Binney and Smith

---------

From: Kay Broadwater (kbroadwater_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 09:08:09 PST

Hi New York City Group!

I will try to meet with you all at 5:00. I am presenting at 1:00 on that day
and I am just hoping that someone will come to my presentation! As a number
of
others have mentioned it seems that everyone that is presenting in my category

is presenting at exactly the same time. So- we shall see. It is very
disheartening to prepare for a presentation and then have very few
participants. I am working hard preparing lots of lesson plans handouts so
that those who come to my presentation will feel that it was well worth their
time!

Anyway- I look forward to at least stopping by and seeing all of you before
the
Binney and Smith Gala.
Take care until we meet!
Kay Broadwater