The best crayons, colored pencils, markers, chalk

---------

From: Kim Watson (Kim_Watson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 10:01:45 PST

I teach first grade. I would like to know from some people who use a
variety of materials what the best brands are for the following...( My
students bring in brands that are crumby,I would like to know other brands
to suggest to parents besides Crayola.
What is the brightest crayon for construction paper?
Smoothest for blending?
Brightest colored pencils?
Best for blending?
Longest lasting markers?
Brightest colored chalk?
Smoothest colored chalk?
I know these sound like goofy questions, but we do so many different kinds
of projects, the answers to these questions will make my life a little
easier. Thanks, Thanks...KW

---