RE: digital photography/ traditional photography

---------

From: Erin Jones (EJONES_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 08:49:45 PST

I am teaching traditional Photography- black and white only due to costs. I have started using Digital photos and Photoshop as an advanced Project. I would love to hear from anyone using this in their class. Any photoshop lessons? Any Digital lessons? Right now they are learning on their own- I just give them the camera and require 5 images, then set them loose on the computer. Any suggestions? I could really benefit from handouts- written work since I have ONE computer for all to share. It helps to keep the others busy while waiting.

ERIN JONES
AVHS

 PHOTO/AP ART
TUPE/TITLE IV COORDINATOR