Re: TRANSFER PAPERS?

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 07:07:47 PST

What do you mean by "transfer paper"? I use photo/glossy paper for ink or laser printer and it comes out as a photographic print.

>>> mack88@massed.net 03/08 6:49 AM >>>
Re: traditional and digital photographyI am only learning Photoshop (I teach 6,7,8)and loving every minute. What transfer paper do you recommend and do you order them through school suppliers?Can they be put into a copier to transfer photoshop designs?
Karen Mack
 Cape Cod