Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Bunki's new art- WOW!

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 16:58:46 PST

from: Bunki Kramer (
Los Cerros Middle School
968 Blemer Road
Danville, CA 94526
> I opened your site and showed a few of my kids and
> they both said, "Is that high school art?" When I told
> them no, it was 7/8th they got very afraid they would
> have to do something like that too.... My answer- "Be
> very afraid, I'm doing it!" Thanks for the
> inspiration!!> jeannie in ga

Laughed when I read this because I'm going to let you in on a little secret.
The kids moaned and groaned through the entire first 2/3's of the project
UNTIL we started doing the craypas. Things started to click and they were
amazed at the likenesses. It's easy when it's so fool-proof with the grids.
I really liked adding the hands to them....made it more interesting to do
and to view afterwards. Thanks for the kudos. Toodles........