Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: art camp

From: Michelle Lowe (mishlowe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 08:16:02 PST

Thanks Kimberly and Gabrielle (and others), I'm sure that is good advice
and I think, considering the area I am in, I will be able to price it to
where I can make a profit. I loved Gabrielle's response to the parent, I
can imagine that comes up fairly often. My home and studio are really an
excellent place to hold a camp such as this (we have 2.5 acres, horses, a
huge pottery studio, trampoline, playground and pool), so I think I will
have to pursue it! I imagine my "regular" art club kids might be
interested, for a summer activity...

Michelle Lowe, potter in the Phoenix desert \|/ | -O- | | /|\ | | |
                                            ( )