Website access?

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 04:41:45 PST

Dear Ken and other folk who speak of an ArtsEdNet website,

                Where is it? I tried to get into the link off the Getty
website yesterday and Netscape said the link does not exist. So I checked
back to the last message from the list supervisor. The ArtsEdNet link will
not be set up until Autumn. Is there another website you folks are using?
Please send the address.
        Confused as always in Columbus:-)

                        Ann-on-y-mouse
                e-mail directly to aheineman@uaschools.org