Grace Note

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Mar 08 2001 - 04:41:43 PST

Dear ArtsEdNet Folks,

        Each year our third graders do an economics study unit. For the
past three or so years they have made chocolate suckers to sell at school
for Valentine's Day. This year they donated a portion of the proceeds to
the James Cancer Hospital at OSU "in honor of Miss Heineman, a breast
cancer survivor." I was really touched by their caring. So here is my
message of caring to you good folk....get those medical tests that will
make the difference between "in honor of" and "in memory of." Annual
mammograms saved my life and kept me off chemo becasue the diagnosis was
made in the early stage.

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                e-mail also to aheineman@uaschools.org

---