RE: Current List of those attending NAEA conference in NY

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 19:32:22 PST

I hope so.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator

-----Original Message-----
From: ARTNSOUL12@aol.com [mailto:ARTNSOUL12@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2001 5:02 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Re: Current List of those attending NAEA conference in NY

In a message dated 3/4/01 10:26:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
kimberly@wcc.net
writes:

Karen and I aren't going to make it this year. We couldn't get the money.
I'm ticked because I asked for the museum to pay 1/4th of the cost. I was
going to get a grant for 1/2 and pay 1/4th myself

I'm disappointed, Kimberly! I really wanted to meet you...maybe in Miami?!?
Susan on Long Island ---

---