Re: art & society craft class

---------

From: Jean Gallagher (jeanalice2_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 18:40:26 PST

Deb-I took a summer study program in Santa Fe, New Mexico sponsored by Crizmac.
It was wonderful, it covered SW Native American art, pottery, jewelry, and
covered many artists. Crizmac is owned by a former teacher, Stevie Mack, and
she does a great job. Look up their web site for info. I highly recommend it,
you will get tons of ideas. Jean in Michigan

---