Art Night Ideas

---------

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 16:50:02 PST

Someone last year sent me a really nice idea for Pictograph pins (There is a
Native American petroglyph-sp?-stamp set available now). I can not seem to
find the file. I no longer have the list member's e-mail address. Maybe
someone else will recognize this idea and lend you a hand?

A co-worker of mine did a really nice lesson one year where the parents and
students worked on jewelry together --then finished the pieces a home --and
brought them back in to critique.

How about paper making? Kind of messy....but could be fun.

Weaving (various fiber arts activities).

Judy Decker

---