Re: traditional and digital photography

---------

From: The Carpenter Family (rcarp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 16:37:02 PST

Judi,
    Thanks for the information. I would like to hear any of your project
ideas. I love using Photoshop and have spent a lot of time working with it
to create mixed media collages. I have used t-shirt transfer papers
extensively to transfer Photoshop images onto various surfaces such as
canvas, fabric, rice papers, watercolor paper, etc. and then worked on top
of the image. If you're interested in any of those plans, let me know. Becky