Charlotte's Web

---------

From: Rebecca Gartley (gartley_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 15:21:00 PST

Hi All,
Any ideas for me. The fourth grade has been reading Charlotte's Web. Next
week they will be having the "County Fair" in the cafeteria and the local
newspaper will be there. I have one class tomarrow and the other 4th grade
Friday. Their teachers asked me to do something related-what is up to me.
All I can come up with is doinf some directed drawing and creating pigs,
rats, spiders etc. Then putting a large black web on the caf wall with the
words "some pig" and the kids creations all around. Any more brain storms?
Thanks in advance!

Becky

---