New Virus Warning

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 15:09:09 PST

Hi, all,

Got this message today from an online computer newsletter I subscribe
to. Remember, NEVER open ANY attachment from ANYBODY, unless you know
exactly what it contains. The next person who opens an attachment that
replicates itself and gets sent to me will be EXPOSED on this list!!!

Maggie

If you would like to be added or removed from this list, go to:
http://www.computerproblems.com/quikreg.cfm

VIRUS ALERT! NAKED WIFE VIRUS DESTROYING WINDOWS…

Be on the lookout for a very destructive e-mail attachment called
NakedWife.exe.
If you open the attachment, it will destroy your Windows system files
and render
your computer useless. It will most likely come from someone that you
trust, so
beware!
Get all the info on what it looks like and what to do at:
http://www.computerproblems.com/answer.cfm?AnswerID=22263&QuestionID=22325&CatID=41

---