Re: traditional and digital photography

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 14:30:48 PST

traditional and digital photographyBecky,
I am currently teaching photography to 10th, 11th and 12th graders. I also teach the yearbook. We are beginning to place digital images in PageMaker for the yearbook. I am trying to introduce a new course next year called Commercial Art. We have PageMaker, Illustrator and Photo shop. I am becoming more and more comfortable with Photoshop and I am very familiar with PageMaker. I am in the middle of planning the curriculum. I spent three weeks at Penland this past summer studying Infrared, the physics of pinhole photography, lens and created a 4' x 6' photo mosaic. I am planning on taking a course this summer that involves digital imaging. I am more than happy to share any project ideas with you. Take a look at my web site and go to Photography Students' Pictures.
http://www.fcds.org/upper/Personnel/Carter-J/Carter-J.htm
Judi