Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

art & society craft class

From: Deb Mortl (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 09:00:30 PST

I just got my preliminary schedule for next year and it looks like I will be
teaching the "Art & Society" class - a class that looks at craft techniques
and art of different cultures. Does anyone have any suggestions for
activites at the high school level? I don't want to just take the other
teachers curriculum as its been in the past - looking for something fresh,