Arcimboldo "faces"

---------

From: lia (johns392_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 07:12:17 PST

Like everyone else I love the new projects.....both the patterns and the
Arcimboldo "faces".....thanks for sharing. @

Also.....one thing that is fun to do.....if you can find the "means" is to
get color xerox copies made of collages. If actually changes the visual
image making it look more cohesive....scanning does this also. Sometimes
the scan is much nicer than the original. I realize this is totally cost
imperative for some occasions.......but it is very wonderful to do. Might
make a fun fund raiser too.......a form of printmaking....hum....

Bunki.....What I want to know is .......Will you be keeping lessons/ideas/
etc. on your website after the school year.....or will you remove some? If
you remove them......Can they be put into an archive there somehow? Seems
too great to just remove totally. Thanks for sharing. lia

---