traditional and digital photography

---------

From: The Carpenter Family (rcarp_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Mar 07 2001 - 05:46:16 PST

Hi,
    I am taking a graduate course using traditional and digital photography
in the art classroom. One of our assignments is to talk with educators who
are using one, the other, or a combination of traditional and digital
photography in their classrooms. I would love to hear from anyone who is
using photography in their computer or art classes.
    I don't personally have access to a darkroom in my school and am leaning
towards using digital cameras, scanners, and the computers with my students.
I am teaching them to work in Photoshop and we're going to be doing computer
transfers on fabric to create a large collage. I'd be interested in
exchanging information. Thanks.
Becky Carpenter

---