Arcimboldo face answers.....

---------

From: Bunki Kramer (bkramer_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 19:51:24 PST

 Los Cerros Middle School
 968 Blemer Road
 Danville, CA 94526
  ************************
>> Super! The Arcimboldo "faces" are fantastic. If i may ask, how long did you
>> let the students work on the project? anna

 The faces are glued to 9x12" const. paper. I glued them onto 9x12" const.
 paper afterwards for "framing". The kids worked on two. Each one took about
 2 days to start/finished. As they aren't very large, it takes less time. I
 had them glue (glue stick) the mag. pieces together first before gluing
onto the const. paper. This way they could center the face better on the
const. paper. Total it took about 5 days from start to finish.
Toodles...Bunki

---