RE: help !! Ideas needed for Elementary Family Art Night , please !!

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 19:10:38 PST

I just did an Eric Carle project with at a school's library night. I
pre-painted some onionskin paper different colors (maybe you could have some
of your students do this step before the night). After reading an Eric Carle
book, to the group the children created Eric Carle collages. We used thinned
glue ( 1/2 glue and 1/2 water) that the kids painted onto the collage, to
glue it down.

Kimberly Herbert (kimberly@wcc.net)
CAM Administrator