Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Archimboldo--Thanks Bunki!

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 18:21:07 PST

Another great idea from Bunki for me to "steal" for my Art Tech class.....I
already told Bunki I was "stealing" her oil pastel portraits (for our "hands
on" to go along with our computer photo manipulation assignment). Here are
some links for Archimboldo and Archimboldo inspired work. I will have my
kiddles create faces digitally with images from the net....I don't think I
will spend a great deal of time on this---just use it so they can learn how
to trace--copy--cut images (and build layers in PhotoDeluxe)...and of
course...I will show them Bunki's students' work so mine can have a little
homework assignment to "play with".

Digital images inspired by Archimboldo

Lesson Plan for painting

Judy Decker