Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Behavior Contract

From: JDecker (JDecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 15:48:35 PST

Jayna sent me a copy of the "Behavior Contract" she uses with students to
"nip discipline problems in the bud." I was too lazy to find the one I used
years ago (on my old Gateway 486 files) - so I "ripped off" hers. I know, I
know, you shouldn't use writing as a form of punishment....but....there has
to be an immediate consequence when students exhibit the wrong behavior. I
added a little bit of "me" to it:

Judy Decker