NAEA Badges

---------

From: Judy Nagel (jdnag_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 13:41:58 PST

Hi All, Well the badges are almost finished. I am here to tell you that for
sure somebody's will be screwed up! LOL Eileen and I have gotten so many
changes, additions and deletions that it will be amazing if we have our own
right. I'm telling this to you to ask for mercy. Be kind...we'll do our
best. I will try to make it to the 5:00 meeting at the Market Place but
can't promise to be there because we may still be setting up. I will bring
them to the Binney Party. If you want yours then, I will be just inside the
front doors at 8:00. If we don't meet at either place, I will have the
badges at the Sax Booth #303 on Thursday. I will also bring some extra
blank badges for anyone who hasn't responded so far. I will be wearing my
neon orange ARTSEDNET Badge in case you don't know what I look like. CYA
next week! Judy Nagel

Oh yeah...Please stop by the Sax booth so I can meet you all!

---