re: art camp

---------

From: Teri Mason (tmason_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 06:56:00 PST

Sharon,
  I've done an art camp out of my home for the past few years. It is open to any ages that are in my school (K-8) and they all do the same activities. Last year we did rainsticks, bark painting (on brown kraft paper), papier mache puppet heads (and sewed the bodies!!), cement and tile stepping stones (had my hubby's help w/the cement mixing), plaster and bead coasters and more. If any of these sound interesting to you, let me know and I'll elaborate.
Oh, the sessions are 3 hours long, for 5 days, with 10 kids in each.

teri

---