Need Help with List Procedure

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aheinema_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 04:39:25 PST

Hello Artsednet Folks,

        Last week I lost the transfer access from my school server account
to my OSU address account, due to a change in OSU's e-mail policy---long
story. Is there a way I can have my messages sent both to my school
address and to my OSU address (which I can only get at home now)? It is
really lonesome at school right now not being able to get your wonderful
mail!

                Ann-on-y-mouse in Columbus
                aheinema@postbox.acs.ohio-state.edu
                aheineman@uaschools.org