NC convention goers

---------

From: Michelle H. Harrell (michelle_h_harrell_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Mar 06 2001 - 04:33:44 PST

Howdy fellow artsednetters!

My principal just told me a month ago that he could HELP pay the
convention/hotel fees. When Marcia posted this week that she needed a
roommate, my prayers were answered since everything was booked. Now, I'm
trying to work out transportation. Flights are extremely expensive this
late notice. I'm going to check out Amtrak today but I would LOVE to bum a
ride with someone coming from this area if possible. I would be willing to
drive and meet you somewhere, pay for gas, and I pack light. If you or
someone you know is driving to the convention (coming from NC), please reply
to me today so I can tell Marcia something for sure about what nights I'll
be able to stay.

Thanks!
Michelle H. Harrell
michelle_h_harrell@hotmail.com