Re: Female Sculptors?

---------

From: Fran Marze (fmaiu+_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 19:07:53 PST

Barbara Hepworth
Plus , please check out my college sculpture teacher who died a few years
ago, Josefa (Filkosky) Right now SEton Hill Colleg ein Grennsburg is doing
a retro of her work. Large metal sculptures-See "paperclip" in Pittsburgh,
PA.
What a wonderful person and so sad she died suddenly a few years ago.
Fran in Pgh