tessellation book

---------

From: pgstephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 17:57:20 PST

To those of you who asked if the Crystal Production tessellation book
would be ready by the NAEA conference, sorry to say that the answer is
"no." There will be a few sample copies to peruse, but none available
to buy on-site. The book should be shipped sometime next month.

If you want your copy autographed, let me know and I can arrange for the
illustrator to contact you about doing this through the mail.

See you all next week,
Pam

---