Re: Frustrated in Michigan-need HS lessons.

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 16:18:10 PST

In a message dated 03/03/2001 10:45:36 PM Pacific Standard Time,
jeanalice2@wyan.org writes:

> !!!!
> I need some easy, full proof, lessons where the kids feel successful.
> All I hear is "I want to draw (better) not all this other stuff you have
> been doing."

If you can afford it, scratchboard is a fun and a easy way to see good
results. Use a good scratchboard like Canson or Essdee. I use exacto knives
to scratch the black off and they work great. If you need some slides of
student work I can send them to you.

Ken Schwab
San Jose CA

---