Re: How would your school handle this? (discipline question--not art related)

---------

Bicyclken_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 16:07:43 PST

In a message dated 03/03/2001 10:28:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
JKGIBB1@aol.com writes:

> : How would YOUR school handle a threatening "hit list" put in
> someone's locker? (One teacher thinks he knows who wrote the list, because
> he recognizes the boy's printing and lettering style.)

We have police on campus and this would have been given to them and an
investigstion would have begun.. If the student involved made this hit list
and they think he/she was a potential threat to the school they would be
expelled.

Ken Schwab

---