Re: Wisdom of the sages

---------

From: Sandy Bacon (sbacon_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 16:00:01 PST

...my freedom, my messy room and desk, my terribly needy kids and even
the continual classroom management quest.(most days) And the art they
produce! WOW! I guess it's a priorities issue just like everything else
in this life. In my opinion, we art teachers are a rare and special
breed. The ultimate challenge is not to become extinct. We each must
find ways to keep from being sucked dry and from giving out all of our
creative energies. We are the most resourceful people on earth!

> Marcia in IL ---

> You know what, Marcia, I never really thought of it like this, but you
> are exactly right!

> Sandy

---