Re: Commercial Art Curriculum

---------

From: Judi Carter (judihc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 13:13:40 PST

Bill,
I cannot begin to thank you enough! I have searched countless web sites and
finally wrote this note to ArtsEdNet. I have received five helpful
you so much for taking the time to send this to me.

By the way, do you know how I change the settings in ArtsEdNet so that I
don't get EVERY response? I am getting approximately 75 replies a day.
Thanks again!

Judi Carter