Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Egypt

From: Rick (rlarson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 13:10:04 PST

Not a new idea, but schawabtis were the little figures that were placed
in the tombs . I have the info at school that another teacher gave me,
but I think they represented family members and friends. Anyway, these
can be made out of paper mache. I'm just answering this now, and my
email says I have 100 more messages to go, so this has probably been
answered already.