Re: Commercial Art Curriculum

---------

From: Bill Sechler (BillSe_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 11:48:03 PST

This is a draft of a course I wrote for my district.

>>> judihc@bellsouth.net 03/02 12:26 PM >>>
I would like to teach a Commercial Art class at my school next year using Adobe Photo Shop, Illustrator and PageMaker. I need to present a course curriculum to our Academic committee. I have searched the web for hours and cannot find the information I need. Does anyone teach such a course in high school that is willing to share their curriculum with me.

Judi Carter