Re: Power Point

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 10:50:13 PST

Mary,

I have not found any. I will tell you that my students seem to pay
attention more to the power point presentations. I just create my own
presentations for all lessons now. We have five art teachers, this summer
we will divided various lessons and create them over the summer.

I do have a module created by my district on power point. Send me your
email address and I will attach a copy of the module for you.

Jackie

jab1997@bryanisd.org

---