Re: Re;Wisdom of the sages

---------

From: Vivian sample (Vsample_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 11:19:22 PST

I dont know about finding answers, but it may help to know you are not
alone. I am a full time teacher and the demand has been overwelming for
me.I am a single mom with two young kids and went through chemo myself
last year.I didnt realize how difficult it would be to get my strength
and my act back together. I am on a cart and sometimes it can be very
frustrating. Last year I was forunate to have a very understanding
principal and staff.This year has been more difficult, I sometimes feel I
cant keep up with anything. Its really my first full year teaching art so
Im still planning lessons and so on. Ill have to say I love teaching. I
learn something new everyday from working with children. Its all the paper
work and such that is difficult for me. I long for a time to work on my
art, because it has been wonderful therapy through the rough times.I plan
to take the summer off and take the kids to Sweden to stay with a friend.
I hope I can be revived and rested enough to have a better handle on
things next year.Ill be thinking of you, I know it must be hard going
through this illness with your husband. best wishes, Diane

---