RE: 2-week Art Camp ideas for 3-5 grade?

---------

From: Kimberly Herbert (kimberly_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 09:56:50 PST

For our summer program I used activities from MaryAnn’s Global Art and
Discovering Great Artist books. Lets see from Global art they liked Colorful
baskets, Dogon Door Decors, Mud Painting, Eraser signature, Ancient
stenciling, Quilling, Calder Mobile. From Discovering Great Artists Egg
tempera, Impasto, carving clay, standing mobile, One color painting,
Pointillist color cards were favorites. That is just from the top of my
head. They liked all of the activities from those two books.

Kimberly Herbert ( kimberly@wcc.net <mailto:kimberly@wcc.net> )
CAM Administrator