STRESS!!!

---------

From: Donald Peters (softsnow_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 16:10:20 PST

If I can make it through tomorrow everything will be ok...

My G/T students are giving a schoolwide presentation on our fire balloons
tomorrow (myartroom.homestead.com/fire.html) which wouldn't be so bad, but
now I have the art faculty from Texas Tech University, the Supt. of our
district, the G/T coordinator, the Fine Arts coordinator and a television
crew coming as well!

And if that wasn't bad enough, I also have to put up a booth exhibit at the
Civic Center for our district's annual showcase and fundraiser.

I've been losing sleep worring about all of this, so I might just take
Wednesday off...

If I can make it through tomorrow, everything will be ok...
If I can make it through tomorrow, everything will be ok...
If I can make it through tomorrow, everything will be ok...

Donald (Pat) Peters
Lubbock, Texas