Re: Egypt

---------

From: barb cicchelli (bcriverspirit_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Mar 05 2001 - 06:51:51 PST

 we made our sarcophagus mummy cases out of egg cartons-put cardboard thru for arm sections, taped shut, taped cardboard over bumpy part in back and then paper mached,painted with lots of gold..Did mummy designer cases first on black paper with fluorescent chalk.Boy I like that drywall suggestion sure will make it easier not to mix plaster..Barb

  BluesTruth@aol.com wrote:
Anyone have any good ideas for a 6th grade Egyptian unit?
Thanks!!!
Jill (BT) ---