Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Female Sculptors?

From: Osbornes (gosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 22:02:22 PST

All listees.......
I just received a virus warning from an attachemnt to a female scupltors attachment.....
Do not open the attachment to the virus.......
It was not on this emial, but another one with: re: femail sculptors
it was an attachment unk0027.unk
with the virus wscript.kakworm.dr......
Do not open it......

G. Osborne