Re(2): Egypt

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 20:39:49 PST

Here's my version of the "sheetrock" thing. I got all the drywall I needed
tearing out my livingroom walls!
Just wanted to see if this would work if I copy/ pasted the lesson instead of
using an attachment. So here it is!
Here's a link to the drywall carving lesson that I adapted:
http://www.kinderart.com/sculpture/drywall.htm
[Image:File0.png]

artsednet@lists.getty.edu writes:
>San D-
>Sorry do not understand the "sheetrock" idea. Could you elaborate?
>Loved your other 2 ideas on Egypt!! thanks!!
>Jill (BT)

Susan Holland
Visual Art Studies
University of Texas at Austin