Re: Egypt

---------

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 20:42:04 PST

Someone had posted about taking wall board or sheetrock and peeling away
the paper. You now essentially have a smooth piece of plaster. You then
take a tool (like a linoleum cutter) and carve the plaster board...so
you could use that as the wall of the inside of the pyramids, and kids
could do heiroglyphs on the 'part of the wall'...

San D

BluesTruth@aol.com wrote:

> San D-
> Sorry do not understand the "sheetrock" idea. Could you elaborate?
> Loved your other 2 ideas on Egypt!! thanks!!
> Jill (BT) ---
> leave-artsednet-5780X@lists.getty.edu

---