Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Egypt

From: KPRS (kprs_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Mar 04 2001 - 20:42:04 PST

Someone had posted about taking wall board or sheetrock and peeling away
the paper. You now essentially have a smooth piece of plaster. You then
take a tool (like a linoleum cutter) and carve the plaster
you could use that as the wall of the inside of the pyramids, and kids
could do heiroglyphs on the 'part of the wall'...